Did you know you can raise money for Covenant Foundation through Facebook?
Facebook has made it easy for you to reach out to your friends and family and raise funds to support Covenant's hospitals and continuing care facilities - it's a fun and easy way to make a life-changing difference for patients, residents and healthcare staff in communities like yours across Alberta. And if you have loved ones who work in health care, Facebook fundraisers are a simple way to thank them for their terrific work and support them through the power of your Facebook community!
Here’s what you need to get started!
Step 1: Use Facebook's quick and easy 7-step guide to set up your fundraiser.
Step 2: Set a goal for your fundraiser.
Step 3: Share a meaningful message with your friends and family on Facebook about why fundraising to help Covenant's hospital patients, continuing care residents and frontline staff matters to you – your words have the power to inspire others!
Things to note
- What your fundraising supports: All funds raised through Facebook are undesignated, meaning they go towards the areas of greatest need – including specialized programs and services, state-of-the-art equipment, and leading-edge research and education – at the 21 hospitals and continuing care facilities we support across Alberta. If you would prefer to donate to a specific site or area of need, please visit our donation page to make your personal donation.
- No donor fees: Facebook doesn't charge any fees for donations made. Fees are processed by PayPal Giving Fund, and PayPal waives the fees for donations made to non-profits.
- Tax receipts: You will receive your tax receipt from PayPal Giving Fund. We are unable to provide tax receipts for any donations made through Facebook.
- Tag us on Facebook: It can take us 15 to 90 days to receive PayPal Giving Fund reports, so please tag us in your fundraiser so we can thank you and everyone who donates - we want to celebrate your generosity!
- Questions: If you're having technical problems with your Facebook Fundraiser, please contact Facebook. If you'd like to learn more about our foundation and the life-changing difference your support makes, please contact our office at 780-342-8126 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for helping us transform health care in your community!